Friday, August 13, 2010 - 0 comments

Anyong!


Teehee, new banner again!
Ya, I know, its always S.H.E and no others :]
Maybe its FRH's turn next time, maybe... Haha~

#1st
Yippie~ Tomorrow is SATURDAY again!! Yay yay :D
Planned to go out to get some new stuff and have a nice lunch! 貪喫貓**

#2nd
Damn! Keep coughing non-stop since yesterday. WTH?!
So annoying man!! Sound pollution and disturb my sleeping time! Geram lo**
But luckily I have 愛心菊花茶 from my lovely mum! Thank you and I love you, Mummy!
Daddy said they are going to hunt for durians again this Sunday!
&& I have no objection to it because I love durians too!! 不怕死的傢伙**

#3rd
Feels like skipping P7 class later.
I will feel so paiseh if I keep coughing during Mr.Goh's class lo ;p
&& it seems like its going to rain soon~grey sky. Haiz.. I dont want to be 落湯鷄 la!


Loves,
Jiaying (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...