Friday, July 30, 2010 - 0 comments

SHERO Remix 30s MV Preview!


Now just waiting for the mv to be released!
Hmm... to be honest, this one looks much nicer than the previous one ;b
&& I can only hear Ella's voice throughout this preview, heehee =)  「p\s: Im not 唯E orh!」

**

Its already Friday here and my progress test is coming next Thursday.
I know its time for me to pick up my notes and start studying right now but... just let me finish 我猜 first okay?! 不要再唸我了, 拜托拜托啦!

**

I wanna have this as my lunch today but I ended up having maggie mee. Disappointed**



Never mind, I will try to get it on Sunday!
And then daddy surely will say, " 不肥的你就不吃, 肥的你就吃多多! " ;p



&& this is my lunch~ maggie mee+yao zha guai=new match~


Loves,
Jiaying (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...