Tuesday, July 20, 2010 - 0 comments

the hottest character in SD ~ mysterious & cool LUO XI ♥

It was raining heavily just now.

No astro, no internet connection; cannot do anything because of the thunder =(

Heehee~

Luckily I can still watch DVDs!

Summer's Desire~

Oh Gosh!

Im currently in love with Huang Xiao Ming, so called Luo Xi in this drama ♥




I love him so much! <3

This feeling even becomes stronger after I watched his new movie ~ Flirting Scholar 2. ^^

Leng Zai yo!!

Hey,

then how about Wu Chun?!

Teehee.. No worries!

He is still rating No.1 on my Leng Zai list! =b

Fahrenheit's new album is coming soon on September....

&& I heard that Hebe's new solo album will also be released in the beginning of Sept too!

Aiyoyo, surely bankrupt man =(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...