Thursday, July 1, 2010 - 0 comments

╔ Hear Me • 聽説 ╝

Finally have downloaded and watched it!
I searched this movie for quite some time already lo and I finally able to find it from tom365.
Actually I did search it from tom365 before, but I typed in 繁體字 instead of 簡體.
Swt la... Tak sama meh?
Why they didn't link it together wor?! *waste my time!*


A love story in silence.

Starring Eddie Peng and Ivy Chen.

I dunno whether this movie will be air in Malaysia or not la?!
But I don't really bother about it now and I just can't wait to watch.
So I have downloaded it from website instead of waiting it to be screened at the cinemas ;p

Overall, I think this is definitely a worth watching movie!
The storyline is good as well~

Ratings : 10/10 ^^ Fully recommended!

Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...