Thursday, August 27, 2009 - 0 comments

Damn SCARY but WORTH to watch.

21/08/2009 ; FRIDAY
I went for a movie with Weiyi and my lil' sista @ Midvalley.
Victor *mei's friend* came along with us too.
He's adorable:D
We ran into him at the cinema lobby.
He was the only guy, thus he's the only one who needed to buy the tickets for the ladies :)

Originally, Yew and I wanted to watch <Ghost of Girlfriends Past>;
but due to a stupid person, we changed to watch <Orphan> at last.

Before we went into the cinema, something stupid happened -.-
I dunno what's wrong with Weiyi?!
There was a sticker stated no outside foods and drinks are allowed but she dares to show her milk tea to the ticket checkers.
My sis and I were already walked inside but then we have been driven out by one of the guys.
See.. Money wasted la.
Same to Weiyi, Vic's Mc.Donald and coke were all thrown away.

It's the showtime!
OhMyGod the movie, is super duper disgusting!
And because of those scenes, I cried -.-'
This was the first time I cried because of a horror movie..
Erm, not cry lar, but the tears just dropped automatically in the beginning of the movie.
Shit!
I paid money to torture myself, am I crazy??!
The smart sweetheart, chose not to follow us.
Such a lucky girl~


" I-look-sweet-but-I-am-actually-EVIL"


This girl, named Max in the movie.
She's so cutie!~
So, it's impossible not to fall in love with her :)

I didn't even want to see this movie at first, but I'm so glad that I did.
It's incredibly awesome and a MUST to watch it!!

The movie ended at 11 something.
Initially, we wanted to attend the PYJAMAS PARTY which organized by sweetheart,
but we ended up fetching Vic back to his house @ Puchong.

That's all for my Friday night!~

- THE END -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...