Tuesday, August 25, 2009 - 0 comments

A break on Thursday

20 August 2009
Hang out with San, Sweetheart and Lobak after Ms. Santha's class which ended at 11a.m...
LiSan as the driver and we went to fetch TianXin at Inti because it seems to be going to rain..
But actually didn't; it just like few tears dropped by the god -.-'

BakChen came and joined us after we had our lunch @ Sushi King..
And then, is SHOWTIME!
It's the time for us to watch <The Proposal>~

I really liked this movie because it was the best romantic comedy in this year!
Overall, I enjoyed this movie a lot..
I've been laughing like mad throughout the whole show ^.*

After movie, LiSan fetched me back to Sunway College to take my car..
I ponteng my CSB class since Mr. Lobak was not going too..
Nvm la, I think my english will also be improved by typing my diaries in english :)

**

Oh ya, I forgot to look for <The Sims 3>..
I wanna play with it and create someone and someone as the couple..
Heehee, 幻想無罪!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...