Saturday, September 5, 2009 - 0 comments

exhausted`

Just finished my F7 exam.
I really hate the exams starting at 2pm!
My feelings are going up and down and the pressure is increasing while waiting for the time to pass.
I HATE THAT!!

Honestly, I didn't really study much for this paper this time.
So, I didn't get it balance for those computation questions.
I don't understand the additional information which given by the ques.
Especially question 2; totally blur and wanna faint when I looked at the legal claim.
Haizz... There is absolutely no point of talking it now; it is a sunk cost!
Well, I think F7 was still okay for me; can pass gua?!

Now just left with audit & financial management.
Hmm, I have no mood to touch my audit notes.
Sienz :(
If can, I really will choose to skip the exam on Tuesday and resit it later.
-.-

==============================

Just wondering why Friday night doesn't have <D.I.E Again>.
I wanna watch lár!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...