Thursday, September 10, 2009 - 0 comments

Promise can be broken easily.

Today I was absent from the audit class again.
It's not because of I'm sick or whatever but due to my laziness and a lot of homework has not yet been completed.
I think there's something wrong with Ms.Kiran!
She always having an extra class from 8am to 2.45pm on the next day after our test.
Didn't even want to give us a break. SELFISH!!

By the way, luckily I didn't go to college today.
My car was running out of fuel but no one knew it including me.
Then all of them blamed me because I'm the "beneficial owner" of the car, so they thought I'm supposed to know everything about it.
Wah-lao! I have almost one week+ didn't drive the car liao leh, how do I get to know wor?! Hèng!

I took out my law textbook and study for it since I've nothing to do while staying at home.
OhMyGosh! It's quite boring to read it.
I cannot believe that one of my cita-cita is to be a lawyer when I was small -.-
How come I'm so ambitious that time?!

-----

Finally, I watched Ghosts of Girlfriends Past!
The movie which I wanna watch since 800yrs ago.
Hmm, the story line was not bad but not as funny as expected.
Anyway, at least it is better than Dance Flick.

-----

Just realized that the handsome guy from SS501 has been diagnosed with the H1N1 virus.
Hope he will get well soon~ Let's pray for him to have a speedy recovery from the stupid H1N1.
KimHyunJoong, GAMBATEH!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...