Tuesday, September 22, 2009 - 0 comments

Selamat Belated Hari Raya ~


I’m thinking to change my font type. But the font provided by wretch is restricted to few types only.
Ha, then the smart me found this particular icon and finally changed it successfully.
Yay! Since there’s many choices now, I’m wondering which to choose.
Tried Georgia last post, so now try Kristen ITC.
Haiz… 人啊, 就是犯賤的啦!
*****
Although I’m not a Muslim, I still wish the Malays Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri~
Okay, due to their new year, we are having like 5/6 days holiday starting from last Friday till today.
Actually my family is planning to spend our time in Cameron Highland de, but yew and ping are having tuition during the raya, so, cannot go lor.
SAD!!
On Thursday (17/9/09), it seemed to be the first day of my raya holiday since the one and only F7 class on that day is ended at 11am.
TianXin is organizing a gathering for SF1’07 and planned to held at Circle (OUG Plaza there wor). So, we went there to check for the restaurant.

Aiyo, I really hate side parking! (coz I dunno how to park it. !@#$%^&*!)
Then LiSan and me found the place but the restaurant was looked like stop operating liao.
So, we finally decided to change to Star Village @ OUG.
Okay, done with the survey, we off to Rabbit Cafe to have our lunch since everyone is hungry.
After that, said bye bye and went home.
The next day, Saturday (19/9/09), at first yew and I planned to go to 1U for a movie (Ugly Truth), but mummy wanted to follow us too.
So, we changed our destination to Sunway Pyramid ‘coz it is more nearer and easier to go.
Since mummy is following us, we canceled our original plan ‘coz we don’t think mummy will like to watch movie with us lo.
Shop, shopping and shopped…….
Yew got a shirt from Sub/Subzero (I didn‘t really remember) and a pair of high heels for me from Voir.
I love the heels so much! It was white in colour and I was so surprised that mummy let me to buy it this time :)
She always think that white is easier to get dirt and normally don’t allow us (especially yewyew) to buy shoes, bags, pants or even shirts which are in white colour; it’s easy to turn yellow if we do not take care of it.

Initially there’s a gathering for 6B class at night but dunno why called off liao.
Haiz… I thought I can meet those old old friends tim.
It was like 7 years I didn’t meet with those primary schoolmates le. Miss them so much~
Monday (21/9/09), we went to Station 1 @ Kuchai Lama to yumcha.
Haha, we saw Vivian (My FM’s DJ) there too.
It will be more ideal if Vivian is changed to ELLA/WUCHUN!~
Ochh, today, is the last day of my raya holiday.
So sad that I need to get back to my college life again tomorrow :(
AARRHH!!  I WANT MY HOLIDAY!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...