Thursday, July 23, 2009 - 0 comments

Sweet & Memorable Trip to BT

Okay, this wasn't prepared by me..
It's from my lil sis..
Saw me??
[The one with the pink bearbear..]
[I usually called her 粉紅豹 ;p ]
Orange Italy Cheese Cake from RT too..
[Tiramisu cake is nicer :p ]
Bukit Tinggi
Almost 10yrs+ didn't went there before le..
Granmma & Mummy
Yew said this is 'REFLECTION' wor~
偷窺-ing..
I don't think she can make it lor -.-
What is she doing??
Giving a white flag to surrender??
Abandoned by others??!
Haha~
I love this!!
"泉、瑞希, I'm your SUPER FAN!!"
So funny meh??!
This is the one and only photo taken which my dad smile happily..
Otherwise he looks very serious de when he's taking photos -.-'
哇~ 美腿!
Does it look a little bit fake??
自拍狂!!
Drink or wash??
[I dunno..]
SPA..
RM900++
[I dunno why so expensive one..]
OhMyGodness!!
Why looks like a dog de??!
Photo that I like the most..
BLUE~~

Don't think too much!
It's just '借位'!
~ END ~
[There's still a lot of photos; but I'm very very lazy..]
So BYE~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...