Monday, December 12, 2011 - 0 comments

The white is here for Christmas.

Question for today:
Should I or shouldn't I get the new white version of the Samsung Galaxy Note?
It's now available in Malaysia and the DiGi store!


I really wish to own one after I saw its commercial on TV. I was attracted by the feature of freely cropping the captured screens in any shape or form just using the precision S pen. It's easier than photoshop-ing the photos I think.


Daddy said he's definitely going to buy this smart phone. & I think he will choose the black colour one. If, I said if, he get the white version, then I won't be buying.

Besides that, my second worry is... MONEY! I have just changed my old Nokia phone to iPhone 4 few months ago and now needa take 1600 bucks out again for this note? Millionaire meh?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...