Monday, December 12, 2011 - , 0 comments

Ginger in the house - Day 2

Here are some photos of GINGER that we took today.
Ps: iPhone 4 camera's quality is really so so only...


Her body, hands and legs are long.



I think she's so tired and sleepy.
Didn't sleep well last night as yesterday was her first night staying at our house.
Even yewyew had to accompany her until 3am in the living room there. *Kesiannya my meimei!*


Quite cute but..................


I really don't dare to touch her directly using my hands!
So I was wearing gloves and the socks like a crazy fella. LOL
The most stupid is... I will just start running or jumping around and screaming loud when she comes near me and sniffs & licks my feet.


But, I love to call her name.
Gin~~~~~~ger! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...