Monday, December 12, 2011 - 0 comments

A new family member ~ GINGER

My house just got a newcomer today.

So now let me introduce this Shih-Tzu dog to you.



GINGER is her name. Actually, I wanted to call her STARBUCKS but she's already two-year-old and she knew her name. So smart!
(Arhhh, I wanna drink Starbucks' Cranberry White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino tim....)

Hmm.. Don't think I am happy and welcoming her as part of my family. In fact, I am still afraid of dogs! Even though they keep on telling me that the dogs are cute and harmless, I still can't get rid of the fear in my mind. Luckily this girl is not as active as the MIRU and the RUSTY. These two guys, one is super-duper 色 and another one is super-duper lazy! LOL

And do you know what happens to me at 姑姑's house today? I was scared by the stupid MIRU and this is the first time I cried because of a dog! *fish* 它一下子就跳上我的身,吓得我去掉半条命啊!也太熱情了吧它!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...