Saturday, October 2, 2010 - 0 comments

Progress Test Special!

I text-ed Mr.Goh, my P1 and P7's lecturer, for asking him whether there's a PTS for P7 and thank you Goh for bringing me the good news!
You will never know that your message was the best sms that I have ever received today! ^^

&& not forget to mention that, I won't believe in Sunway-TES anymore, NEVER EVER!
They said they will send bulk sms to announce about the test, but till now also I haven't receive yet!
So this is what called efficient?!
Or they just wanna send the message on the very last minute, which is on next Monday, in order to give students surprise? I dunno**



Spotted:
•  Goh spelled “ disappoint ” wrongly. ;)
•  I sounded like I can't wait to attend the test to practice myself! Haha.. 假假的!

Sorry Goh, there's no disappointment for me o!
Hooh.. At first, I thought I need to handle 2 papers in a 4-day-time which is so impossible!
I dont think I can finish the syllabus of P7 lo 'cause it is considered as one of the most bulky subject and it actually covers quite a lot to be tested!
Looks like I needa start my revision right after this weekend le! [PITY]
Hee.. But for now, I can just focus on my P1 la!!
&& hope that I can score more than 30 this round! Wish me luck!! ^^

Dinner time!
Continue my studies after it. Rest**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...