Wednesday, October 27, 2010 - , 0 comments

Movie: The Child’s Eye ~童眼

Continue to pray for Selina.. Hopefully she will get better and better each day! :)


Credits: Owner

Ella and Hebe finally able to and went to the hospital to see our Princess Selina this afternoon.
After the visit, both E and H said their wifey ~~S is very strong and brave than we/they expected and she is really our SHERO!!
And and she is actually the one who giving encouragement to them and asking them not to worry about her.
NaNa, Im very very proud of you, really!

S.H.E will not be S.H.E anymore if there is no S!
So please try your best to get well as soon as you can and return us back a super healthy Selina, okay!?
All of us will be right here supporting you! Jiayou~

Loves you and take care ya!!! ^^

p\s: 任爸任媽, 阿中, 容容, 寶貝, 喜碧, 還有記者們, 辛苦了。。

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After meimei came back from school, bro and her suddenly say wanna go watch this movie.
I dont wanna follow actually but one said she just finished her exam and wanna relax wor, she was begging me, and another one said he dont want to go if jie is not following, 要我做壞人啦!? So... obviously Im forced to go de!
Fuyoh.. Pay money to torture myself!? Gila**

First visit to Tropicana's cinema. Wao, its so cold there, luckily I got bring my jacket ;b
There's only three of us plus one couple plus two strangers, 7 people in total, in the big theater. So terrible!


Elaine ~~江若琳 is quite pretty!

Im not so clear with the story line, because I already started to close my eyes and used my hands to close my ears from the beginning till the end of it.
However, I can still hear some sounds la so I still got scream in between it, only me! Fish fish**
Strangers all looking at me when the lights are on again. Horr.. No face already!

Emhmm.. I teared when one of the scene, Rainnie says “ 求你。。別再殺人了! ”
I myself also dunno what's wrong with me... Maybe its because of Selina's case bah...
But definitely not because of I was afraid of it o!! ;p Lol

Gotta sleep, xx. ~~J

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...