Friday, November 26, 2010 - 0 comments

Fox rain ~~狐狸雨 / 太陽雨**

Its raining now.
So is our Gumiho princess crying?
If not her, then it must be me already!
'Cause Im crying for my coming finals, my beauty sleep, my pimples & blackheads and my majority time of web-surfing. Sigh**

I hate exams! I hate ACCA! I hate May/June and Nov/Dec! I hate all of them! 抓狂-ing**

p\s: When it rains with Sun, its either the foxes are getting married (in Japan) or they are feeling sad and crying (in the Korean-drama; My GF is a Gumiho).

Emm.. finally started with P3 ~~Business Analysis today.
Is it really possible to squeeze a six-month syllabus into the brain in few days time? I hope I can.
And God, please dont award me with 48 marks again okay? What I want is 50! Thank you. :)

Oh ya, my exam docket has finally arrived. Why so late huh this time?
I dunno whether its the fault of ACCA or the laziness of postmen? Maybe only God will know the answer ;)


What-Jiaying-wants-for-now-is: 50 50 50 in the finals for the three papers that I will be taken!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...