Saturday, November 6, 2010 - 0 comments

Fahrenheit 88

Paid a visit to Fahrenheit 88 after dinner. Thought of visiting the new opened store ~ Uniqlo but it stops the queue to go in after seven. Swt** Never mind, Im not so interested in it also. ;p


Its drizzling!


Bubbles ^^


FAHRENHEIT!
Haha


Without flash.


I like this.


Meimei bought one tee from this shop for only 50 bucks.
Rainbow mickey! Nice-looking**


Ice-creams from Shojikiya; 正值屋!! Yummy**
Five ninety each. I think they are cheap, arent they?


Japanese Choco Monaka Jumbo =D
p\s: I think I should cut my fingernails already.


Zaku Choco Tiramisu; this is nicer than the previous one. ;)



McD's breakfast.
Hmm.. I've never try it before -.-


Hey, 3 more minutes baru one hour and the parking needs 8 bucks!?
WTHeck! ROBBER!
Never ask me to go there anymore, I hate that place!
Its even worst than the Empire Shopping Gallery.
“ Lousy lift, expensive parking, smelly, hot ... ”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...