Saturday, November 20, 2010 - , 0 comments

The 4th year.

I was late, I know.
Just realized that yesterday was the fourth anniversary of **.
Am I such a failed fans? Nope, I dont think so ;)

Credits to CE Forum.

Ah Zun Zun appeared at CE forum yesterday at midnight.
What does this mean? I dont know ;p You should go and ask him. Haha

p\s: PAMP = WuChun
Still got one more...
Its from WuChun himself. He never forgets about Hana Kimi and CE angels, he is so sweet!

Credits to Chun's album.

p\s: This pic is actually the CE forum's banner. And Ah Zun Zun has logged on in the site, stole this picture and then uploaded it to his album. Wao, all of the CE members are so high and crazy for it even till now also. Hee.. Ah Zun, we all know it de, I meant your heart! Shihh, this is OUR secret o! ^^


Happy Belated 4th Anniversary Hana Kimi
and
to all CE Angels around the world!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...