Friday, March 19, 2010 - 0 comments

New chapter in life begins!

Cut my hair this morning at the saloon located in Taman Desa.
First try on it since it is highly recommended by my mum and I think Miko saloon will no longer be a best choice for me anymore.
And my conclusion is I am very happy and satisfied with my new hair style now :)
I really like the new cut because it makes me look younger and a bit thinner. *PAISEH*

I should be MUST be moving out from the CNY mood already!
I have been so lazy and 放肆 during the whole CNY month.
I just cannot control myself from getting addicted to those biscuits and drinks.
They are delicious and yummy but those are RUBBISH FOODS for me too!
And kesian me, gained one/two kgs back after absorbing them. *CRY.I.N.G*

I can wear L size skirts or pants and M size tee now for the general standard clothes; don't consider about the small cutting's la. I don't want to go back and always look for XL or XXL again. That was a nightmare for me!! I couldn't accept it even in future. I wanna get thin and slim!~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...