Wednesday, March 24, 2010 - 0 comments

I’d probably be dead if I had a weak heart.

今天的驚、嚇還真夠多的說!

My mum was telling me that our car window is being broke by someone else when I was still laying on bed this morning. I was like so SHOCKED 'Huh?! Is this a joke? Or a new technique to wake me and my sis up? Today is not april fool's day arh?!'

Really, I really don't understand why the stupid thief broke our car for? The most valuable smart tag was still there and the only missing thing is my bro's jacket. Don't tell me the stupid guy is just aimed for a jacket lo?! Pretty amazing man -.-' Super duper GENG! Give him(her) a big clap please~ He(she) is really a 'GOOD' boy(girl)!
>>>>>>>>>> WASTE OUR MONEY TO SEND THE CAR TO REPAIR!!! *GETTING M.A.D* <<<<<<<<<<

Back from college at noon.
I smell something weird in the air once I opened my house door. Yewyew is laying on the sofa there and playing with my laptop. So I thought I smell wrongly because everything looks normal. But then I get SHOCKED again when I went to the kitchen and it is full of smoke! WTH?! The salmon fish is overcooked and the smoke is actually came out from there. Luckily it doesn't get burned! Phew~

~.~

Due to Ms.Menon's flight back from China was delayed, I have no class at night later :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...