Wednesday, December 10, 2008 - 0 comments

dreaming..

there will be a two-week holidays for me from now on..
actually i want to travel around to Taiwan..
i want to go to Kenting..
surfing..
it must be fun and interesting..
i also want to go to 士林夜市..
there are a lot of delicious food to eat..
like 上海生煎包、蚵仔煎、天婦羅(i dunno wad is this.. but they said nice..)、刨冰、雞排 and so on..
蚵仔煎 = my favourite..
drooling d..
but if can’t travel to Taiwan..
Sabah or HK is my another choice..

unfortunately,
my dreams won’t come true..
i need to work..
jia yi jie jie was pregnant..
she always not feeling well and felt sleepy..
so i need to help her..
lol..
actually i dunno what can i help her also..
filing?? banking?? typing?? admin work??
most probably do somethings abt accounting 1..
anyway,
gain some experiences la..

my holiday..
bye bye~
sad..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...