Tuesday, September 7, 2010 - 0 comments

Cheese Naan Bread

Went to a mamak stall @ Bukit Jalil there to have our dinner on Sunday(04/09/10).

&& I just knew that there's one type of roti called cheese naan bread. *孤陋寡聞; 井底之蛙!*

Anyway it tastes good! <3


Naan Cheese~ yum yum!

Credits: Google Image



So now I know, next time if I went to mamak again I'll only order:

•  roti telur bawang + teh tarik (as usual)

or

•  roti telur bawang + teh o ais limau (new combination)

or

•  roti cheese naan + teh o ais limau (new comb.)

or

•  roti cheese naan + teh tarik (new comb.)

:)

Finally completed CH10 of Beauty Knows No Pain!
Moving on to CH11 now..
Aiks, dunno when can I finish the whole drama oh?! LOL
Stupid internet!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...