Wednesday, September 22, 2010 - 0 comments

中秋節快樂! ~~月圓人團圓 ^^

It's Mid-Autumn Festival today!

15th day of the 8th month according to the Chinese lunar calendar.

Most of the Chinese families and friends will be gathering for dinner and fellowship together :)

Me too!

Just having a simple dinner with family; no tang-lung 'cause Im a big girl already! ;p

Two days before this festival ~~the 13th day, was my Chinese lunar birthday!

So I was partially 21-year-old lo; considered as big girl bah!?

Anyway, Chinese birthday is not so important to me 'cause I have never celebrated the day before.

&& my 1001 is coming soon!!

That's when I will celebrate my big day! ^^

Really can't wait for my birthday cake!

Häagen-Dazs...

Okay, it's raining now, need to off computer lo, so once again, I wish all of you a...

HAPPY MID AUTUMN / MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!


Waiting for the sky to turn black so that I can meet Mr.Moon!
xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...