Thursday, May 27, 2010 - 0 comments

Studying Hard, Hoping to Pass.

39...
It's a normal digit for others but, to me, as a P2 student, it's a killer.
However, for this moment, I just found that actually IAS 39 is quite interesting. ┗ If, and only if, my mind is clear & sober :p ┓
Finished with all core and non-core topics plus current issues.
Will be giving myself a break tomorrow.
Then only starts to kill myself with GROUPS and CASH FLOWS for one week time.

Next, P3-biz analysis, started it long long ago.
Dunno whether still remember them or not?
Haiz.. I don't think I can recall back due to my ST memory. *Headache!*

Last but not least, F8-audit, I have finished revising all the notes.
Planning to look at all the PYQ three days before the actual exam.
Hopefully it works!

Gambateh YEW JIA YING!
All the best for ME and those who're taking ACCA exams in June 2010~
GOOD LUCK :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...