Saturday, May 8, 2010 - , , 0 comments

MAYDAY

I have been suffering from insomnia again lately.
Lie in my bed, trying to sleep, but I'm still wide awake even after few hours. *Kesian me!*
I have tried my best to avoid any naps during the day but anyway that doesn't work.
Urm... actually I have no time to take a rest also cuz my timetable was fully packed with revision nowadays!
Monday till Wednesday ~ Sunway Revision Classes; Thursday & Friday ~ self-revision.
Haiz... I truly don't like to touch any of the notes and textbooks! But, no choice because I don't want to fail! And hopefully I WON'T!


May 03~05 : P3 EDC/EFC
Overall the revision classes were quite relaxing.
Mr.Dinesh first discuss those questions then we write down the answers given from him.
Urm... I feel like having a dictation session during that three days :p
However, I do appreciate this kind of learning style because for me, this way of revising for finals is really stress-less.
Thank you, Mr. 迪尼斯! 辛苦你了 :)


Oh ya, I went to pass up the enrollment form for next semester already.
I think I will attempt P4-Advanced Financial Management and P7-Advanced Audit and Assurance as my optional papers plus paper P1-Professional Accountant which I left this semester.
I know this is a hard combination but um... I will try my best de!
And if I really cannot cope with it then no choice but to change lo.
Jessie said we can attend those classes for all the four optional papers during the first two weeks and make a choice again later. So now we are like just booking a space for it nia -.-'


Just finished with few chapters of Business Analysis.
Gonna start P2's revision soon, maybe next Monday :)

Latest news:

I heard that Chun is going to collaborate with Rainie Yang in a new idol drama called 「
陽光小妹」 <--- "小妹" again?! -.-'  Urm... honestly, I don't think this is a good pairing... and I suppose that this drama will also not let GTV to recover from the low ratings lo! Didn't they feel tired of producing dramas based on mangas? Couldn't they show some sincerity by coming out with some original scripts just like what SETTV is doing? Sigh, I'm totally speechless with it now!


S.H.E may be coming to Malaysia again to promote their album ~ SHERO somewhen during August.
Hopefully they really can make it cuz I miss them so much man!~



Loves Ella and Hebe <3
They are so cute and charming, sweets and attractive!
But how come I feel that Selina looks quite weird inside there?
Anyways, all three of them are so so so pretty!!
xD
Ha, I feel that this mv is much much better than <你不會>'s.
At least, Ella still looks soooo lovely and 活潑~
I love Hebe's and her hairstyles! Both 很好看 and 很有女人味 ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...