Sunday, April 11, 2010 - , 0 comments

x.o.x.o

I bought the albums

As a smart consumer, I got them from POPULAR and enjoyed a 10% discount xD
How smart I am :')




華麗絢爛版


前衛時尚版

*Both in A4 size~*

Well, I did not specifically pre-order for the taiwan version this round coz no one else in M'sia is ordering for it through CE, so, surely got no one can help me to deliver the money to Taiwan and I think it might be taking couple of months for them to send me the autographed albums just like last time, so I'd rather go to get their signatures myself :p

Actually I did pre-order once before for the album <FM S.H.E> , but even till today I have not pay for it yet. I'm totally out of contact with the girl who helped me to pay for the albums. WTH, it's like she just disappeared from the world. She did not receive or reply my calls and messages, so how am I supposed to get her bank a/c in order to repay her? The weirdest thing is...... she doesn't even chase me for that!! *Weird people doing weird things that I really cannot understand!* Anyways, I should think that's a gift from God but I truly don't like to owe people anything especially $$$! Hope that she'll come and claim from me if she saw this accidentally~

I have not really look into the albums yet, maybe after my mock exams.
It's time for bed~ Sweet dreams~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...