Wednesday, November 9, 2011 - , 0 comments

Studying for final?

No no no...

Well, I told myself that I MUST study hard and don't ever touch my notebook or desktop (means online) in this one-month time before the final which is on 6th of December! But... I only managed to pick up my P4 notes on the first two days, and that is because of I have no choice since the UniFi is down for dunno what reason, and then, I started to watch drama on the following days once we get back the internet. Sighh.. Really wonder how can I pass my P4 this round? *touchwood* I surely can pass de!

New My Fair Princes>

This is the drama that I am currently chasing for, 99 episodes in total.
That's long and I am now only at EP 49, half more to go and who the hell knows how much time is left for me to study!? But I really can't stop myself from watching. Even when I am staring at my notes, my heart flies to XiaoYanZi, ZhiWei, ErKang, ErTai, Benjamin, Qing Er and XiaoJian automatically.
---> LAZY FELLA'S EXCUSE <--- ;p


Went SS15 to buy Gong Cha in the afternoon.
Can you imagine how much I prefer Gong Cha's bubble tea?
I gave up the nearest Chatime and drove to the farer Subang Jaya to buy the drinks with yewyew before sending her to seminar near Pyramid there.

Really, I found that Gong Cha's milk teas are nicer and tastier than Chatime!
So of course, it's a little bit expensive than the latter. But I am willing to pay for it. :)
Even my mom and yewyew said it's nice! 
My favourite: Milk Oolong Tea with White Pearl; mummy likes the GC's Signature Winter-Melon Tea; & yewyew likes the Earl Grey Milk Tea with Brown Sugar Jelly.
However, I tried a different drinks today.


House Special Milk Coffee with Brown Sugar Jelly. Taste not bad but I still prefer milk oolong tea! And it's actually quite expensive, cost me 9 bucks man!

Okay, time to continue watching the drama. Need to finish EP 50 before 12am. Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...