Monday, October 3, 2011 - 0 comments

Bonjour, blogspot!

Yea, bonjour blogspot! :)

I am now switching back to the blogspot again, after using wordpress blog for almost 10 months I guess?

Wonder what's the reason?
Haha.. It's just because of .... this theme ~~the diary/notebook theme!


Hmm.. Not that the wordpress doesn't have this (p\s: this theme is actually created by Site 5 for wordpress blogs), but, the stupid thing is .... WORDPRESS DOESN'T ALLOW PEOPLE TO MODIFY ITS TEMPLATES!!!

Actually it does, but not for those WordPress.com-hosted blogs which included me as one of them! Very selfish, right!? I really don't wanna pay an extra money and turn my blog into a self-hosted one just because of a blog theme! Not WORTH it and I am not that CRAZY okay!?

So, here I come! It's free and the theme is available here:)

However, I will still update my wordpress blog; aiming to update both of them simultaneously.
因為我捨不得 my S.H.E! And also, only wordpress can let me make my particular posts private or password-protected! So if I have any secrets that I can't tell, then I will directly move back there and lock them up! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...