Sunday, October 16, 2011 - 0 comments

CIMB Smart Rewards Fiesta 2011


The CIMB Smart Rewards Fiesta is back again at Midvalley. So we went there this afternoon, after my P4 class, to hunt for some useful products. One of the disadvantage of using CIMB/Direct Access credit cards is, if you don't go and redeem your points during this fiesta, which only held once a year, the points that you have collected will be expired within a specified time period (eg: my dad's one will be expired on January next year). It's not like Maybank cards, CIMB doesn't allow the points to be brought forward, or accumulated, to the next period. So, it will be such a waste if we just let the points to lapse. Definitely not a worthwhile action as the points may equal to hundred or thousands in cash!

Seriously, I don't like.. or should I say "I hate", crowded places! Those noises created are really really annoying, and I feel so bad when the people around are pushing and squeezing, this and that! Arghhh, can't stand it!!! No choice but I had to follow since I was looking for an external hard drive; to store my thingy and as a back-up. *見過鬼還不怕黑嗎?*

Not much suitable things to be exchanged for, it's almost the same as last year. Luggage bags, blended machine ah, grains nutrition expert machine and so on, we had already brought back last year. So, this year, mostly on IT related products. Things that carried back from the fiesta:
* 1 TB WD My Book Live, worth 300 bucks
* Few Kingston pendrives and memory cards, 300+ bucks in total
* One 19-piece dinner set, worth RM 280

Finished all of the 170k+ points which equivalent to the ringgit value about 900 bucks. Fuyoh!

Bye. (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...