Friday, March 18, 2011 - 0 comments

Sigh..

Haizz.. Now I am the one who need to sigh!

Dunno whether I should feel happy or sad now?

Happy that my phone doesn't have the common earpiece problem; or should I feeling sad that it suddenly shut-down by itself yesterday night and cannot be re-on again, just show me its black face! Sigh.. Needa wait for one week again to get a new one from DiGi. Shit! Wasted my money to put on the screen protectors! But still, Im far more lucky than my dad, his one needa wait for one month more then only can get a new stock since he only found out the earpiece problem after a week from the date of receiving the phone. Kesiannya!

Stupid DiGi, poor after-sales service; complaints no reply; didn't respect & ignore their customers and so on! Actually, if DiGi isn't the cheapest mobile phone operator, I would rather choose to use Maxis!


Out of the topic:
Got back my PT1 paper from Mr. Michael today.
Hooray~! 40 marks. ;)
I know there's nothing to be proud with since I didn't pass the paper and it's actually passable and I get a comment from Michael (p\s: I assumed its from him 'cause HanLiang said he normally won't let the markers to mark) --POOR ATTEMPT & SECTION B IS BADLY ANSWERED!, but, but I still feel very very happy 'cause I don't need to go for PT Special! PHEW~ ^^
& because of the comments, I think I better start to do my revision next week, or else I don't think I can graduate in this June. Touch-wood**


Jiayou lo~!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...