Saturday, March 26, 2011 - , 0 comments

Earth Hour 2011



Hmm.. I know the lights must go off for at least an hour at 8 30 tonight, but, I'm not going to join this event since Astro AEC will be airing the 2nd MAMA 2011 starting at 8pm. I can't go Genting, so the only way I can see Fahrenheit and WuChun is... watch the Astro AEC!

Aww.. I miss them so much, especially Ah Chun! Really can't wait to see them on TV later! How I wish I can have a free ticket to join the party!!
Okay, so I will only turn off all the lights, air-cond, electrics, and left the TV on! Sorry la, my dear EARTH!
Yay yay~! Ah Chun, see you later!


p\s: Actually I should be buying their latest album and attending their autograph session which was held at Midvalley yesterday night! However, who asked me to be so selfish and don't wanna spend money on buying their album leh? Wasted a chance! Lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...