Friday, December 24, 2010 - 0 comments

Safe Night ~~Christmas Eve 2010**

♫ ♪  You better watch out, you better not cry.
You better not pout, Im telling you why.
Tien Fu Zhen is coming to town!  ♪ ♫

Hebe's coming, she is on the way now.
But the sad case is... I didnt get the tickets to her promo tour! Sigh**

Santa Claus,
Im only wishing for a free VVIP ticket to Hebe's LOVE live in KL! Praying hardly**

Coloured my nails with shinny dark blue. ^^

Love my last finger so much!


Yeah~! Rocker**

Will be spending our “ Safe Night ” at Auntie Shelley's house tonight.
I missed her curry lamb and sweet sauce sausage sooooooooo much!
Cannot eat so much though, 'cause just had a dental visit yesterday and cleaned my teeth.
Have not been there for a long long time, was very nervous and felt like vomiting before I get into the clinic. LOL

My dentist ~~Dr. Loh said my gums are so weak and sensitive, kept bleeding non-stop when he's cleaning my teeth.
Luckily no need to “ CABUT ” ! Haha
I thought cabut = ran away; mana tau its also meant tooth extraction. Fish liao**


Needa finish it!
Haiz.. Hate to take medicine / antibiotic man!


Teeth cleaning and antibiotic; total 150 bucks; 很會賺錢啊!!

平安夜快樂!
Happy Christmas Eve!
xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...