Thursday, June 17, 2010 - 0 comments

Holiday Plans!

Despite the fact that I'll fail my papers, I should still be getting excited anyway because my exams are now all OVER and it's my turn to enjoy MY HOLIDAYS! WooHoo~

I have a lot of movies and dramas still pending:
- Down With Love
I hate piracy but I'm still watching it -.-'
So
actually I have finished the China version which came out long ago but I still wanna watch it once again for the Taiwan version. Hee~ Cuz Im Ella's SUPER FAN !

- The Mysteries of Love
I have quite some time didn't watch HongKong dramas already.
This was quite nice! But I
actually don't understand those physics thingy explained by Raymond Lam -.-'


- Ghost Writer
Recommended by meimei~
This is even nicer than Mysteries of Love!


- Gossip Girls
It's time to continue watching it which I stopped long ago before my exams.
I love their english~
The way they spoke is pretty amazing!!
Really do hope that I can speak like them one day in future! ^^
xoxo :)


- MOVIES
Meimei has helped me to download all of them. *Muacks*


• Wash and polish my car!!
我已經冷落它很久了 *paiseh arh*


• SHOPPING, SHOPPING AND SHOPPING !

• DO MORE EXERCISE & EAT LESS TO LOSE WEIGHT !
Really need to 戒口 again!!
*Cannot eat too much! Cannot eat too much! Cannot eat too much!
Cannot eat too much! x Nth times....*

• Pay the fees for next semester.
I already received the payment advice!
Haiz... 煩死人啊!



YAY~  HAPPIE  HOLIDAYS!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...