Sunday, August 21, 2011 - 0 comments

*Finally!* My brand new ASUS notebook! ^^

Yeah yeah yeah!!! Finally got myself a new laptop~~! :)
Thank you daddy 'coz he is the one who is paying money. *muackss*

It has been almost a month since my previous Vostro 1400 died!
I really can't live without my computer and internet! LOL *typical 現代人* Hahaa



ASUS N45SF-V2G-VX013V, the one glossy black in colour, is my second notebook!
Asus is a Taiwan-based PC brand, and my laptop came with Intel® Core™ i5 - 2410M 2.3GHz processor, 8GB DDR3 SDRAM, 640GB Serial-ATA 7200rpm hard disk, NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 555M 2GB DDR3 VRAM and so on.


Free gifts came along with the laptop by the salesman: A sling bag and a set of notebook accessories

As for the previous one, which is the very first notebook that I ever had in my life, the Dell Vostro 1400, its STUPID hard-disk died suddenly; without any signs and notifications! *Damn it* Went Digital Mall in SS2 and Lowyat Plaza, those guys who helped me to check said the internal hard-disk is rosak and the data inside also cannot be recovered; meaning, everything is gone. Habis! Sigh.. So I needa start all over again now, FROM SCRATCH, since I don't have the back-up with me. This is really a costly lesson to me! Mine is not important at all but, is my dad's stuff that kills me! All of his business informations are gone. I am sooooo sorry, daddy! :(

Okay, I have been spending the whole night to play with this new toy. *Yawn* Feel quite tired now, so it's time for bed! Good night world & sweet dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...