Saturday, June 25, 2011 - 0 comments

McDonald's GCB - Unique Like Me ;)



Finally got to eat this unique burger again! Lol
Nice! *Thumbs-up*
Actually I wanted to eat this again for the second times since parents are going to attend a wedding dinner at Klang later at night. But my mum said don’t eat too much of fast foods! :(
OKAY, I will listen to her! Lol Since when did I become a good girl?
Anyway, planned to go shopping at MidValley tonight.
For me, new dress will bring good luck! So I wanted to get a new set of formal wear; good deal since our lovely country is now having mega sales; so that I can be blessed and shortlisted by Deloitte! Please! I really need that job. Don’t wanna wait for EY already. They are so SLOW! Lisan called them and they said they just started processing. Till when the hell did I need to wait for them huh? Maybe the time when I was rejected by Deloitte too. *choy choy choy! TOUCH-WOOD! TOUCH-WOOD! TOUCH-WOOD!*
Forget the past… & look forward to the future!! 塞翁失馬, 焉知非福? KP don’t want me is their loss; not mine! Self, jiayou lo! :)
All the best~! ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...