Friday, June 10, 2011 - , 0 comments

JY's Report - P4 June 2011

Sigh.. I really dunno what to comment on the paper.

Better let the results tell me that whether I am going to fly up to the heaven there or down to the hell.

Really really hope that this will be my last paper and my last sitting!

I am so so so desperate to pass this P4 and graduate with my friends! I don’t wanna left behind alone! And the most important is… I don’t wanna repeat study it again and again for the second, or the third times and so on.

So please, even though I don’t think it’s possible, but still please, I am not greedy, please grant me with just 50 marks and let me graduate in this coming October 2011!! I really don’t wanna wait until next year April! So PLEASE!

*Pray hardly*

*Namo Amitabha*

*Om Mani Peme Hum*

*JESUS*

What-Jiaying-wants-for-now-is:
Ngam ngam fifty for the last paper P4 and graduate in the coming October! Thank you :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...