Thursday, October 8, 2009 - , 0 comments

Sushi Zanmai ✖ Tsunami At Haeundae

Such a fantastic Thursday 'coz Santha's class ended at eleven something :)
After packing, LiSan and I headed to Inti to meet with TianXin and thought to have our lunch at one of the Japanese restaurant near there but oops the restaurant seems to be haven start their business hour yet or they actually closed down edy?! *I dunno.*
So we directly went to Midvalley to continue our plan for a movie.


We had our lunch @ Sushi Zanmai @ The Gardens there before the movie starts.
Yumyum... I had Yakiniku Don as my lunch and it tasted nice but with too little slices of beef la. I think they should put more because I really love beef so much! *YUMMY!*
Beef and mutton will be my favourites rather than chicken and pork but we seldom eat them though 'coz mummy don't like. Haiz...


Yakiniku Don
[pic not taken by me ; I got it from Google search.]

After finished our lunch, we waited for KeanMun to join us for Tsunami At Haeundae.
YO, I don't want Hyung Shik die lar!! How come he has the brave to save others rather than himself?! If I were him, I'll definitely kick away the stupid man rather than sacrificed my life because I'm such a selfish person :p and it's really not worth to save
a bad boy!!
Anyway, this movie was really really nice! *.^ It can make you laugh out loudly and cry for those sad or touch moments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...