Monday, January 31, 2011 - , 0 comments

Panasonic’s Girlfriend No.2

Panasonic has announced the Lumix DMC-GF2 back in November last year and it is finally launched in Malaysia; last week!


Specifications:
  • 12 MP Live MOS sensor (4:3)
  • 1080p Video recording in AVCHD format
  • 3″ inch 460k LCD screen
  • 23 area auto focus
  • ISO 100-6400 in 1/3EV steps
  • Silver, Red and Black color choice
  • Solid aluminum body
  • Touch screen
  • Built-in flash
  • Compatible with Panasonic 12.5 3D lens
  • Available kit lens: 14mm f/2.5 (equiv. 28mm), 14-42mm
  • Size 4.4 x 2.7 x 1.3 in. / 113 x 68 x 33mm
I love this camera in this colour and wanna pick this as my new cam initially. However, due to the reason that it is not yet available in Malaysia, I changed my mind to Lumix DMC-LX5 or Canon G12 instead of it.

This cam, which I think, is greater than LX5, and of course its price, definitely higher than it! Is like about RM2500++; which is a lot over my dad's budget. Hmm.. I've tried to convince and beg daddy, but it doesn't work! He was not listening to me at all! SAD**

Argh!!!! I WANT GF2!!!!!

Gotta go.
Movie at Midvalley later & SF1'07 gathering / dinner at Restaurant Soon Fatt at night. xx.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...