Wednesday, January 9, 2008 - 0 comments

grieve!!!

My English is poor, but everyone used English to talk or communicate with others..

Although I understand what r they talking abt, I still scare to use English to communicate with them because of my broken English..

Now no choice d, everything is in English, lecturers teach in English, students also chat with English.. Haizzz..

I need to wake up more earlier to prepare or tidy up myself just because of the classes all started at 8am.. Fortunately, tomorrow is a holiday, can sleep until 9 or 10am.. don’t have to wake up so early in the morning..

We will have a progress text next week.. It is too fast for me lah.. Haven prepare yet.. My classes end very late, I reached home at abt 7pm something, do u think I still got mood to revise the notes given by the lecturers??! If got, then I really need to thank god lorh.. lol..

English is damn poor!! Need to put more effort into this language.. Add oil lorh!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...